The dashboard allows you to give other people access to your account, as well as managing multiple accounts from one profile. In this article you will learn more about multi-account management.
Give access to your account
For example, if you want an agency to edit your 3D spaces, you can allow other users to access your dashboard.
1. Click on your profile picture in the upper right corner and select Settings.
2. Select Security in the left menu bar.
3. You can add an e-mail address under Accessors. This is only possible if the specific e-mail address is registered with a rooom account.
Switch to a different account
The so-called impersonation allows you to manage 3D spaces on behalf of your partners or customers. This requires that you have been authorized by the account owner in advance.
1. Click on your profile picture in the upper right corner. Select SWITCH TO for the corresponding account. You will now find the spaces and products of the account owner in the dashboard.
2. To switch back to your own dashboard, click on the profile picture again and go to Stop impersonation.