Click here to learn how you can use the new Space Editor.
You can upload your own media to your 3D space. In this article you will learn how to use the media library.
Objects with displays can be enhanced with media such as images, videos or PDFs. This makes your space even more interactive and you can provide your guests with useful content.
What is the media library and where can I find it?
The media library is a collection of all media uploaded from your account. If you have multiple spaces in your account, you can use files you've already uploaded across all spaces without having to add them again. You can find the media library in the left menu bar under Media Uploads.
The media library consists of five categories:
- Images (logos, preview imagess, branding, ...)
- GIFs (animated graphics)
- PDF documents/Flipbooks (flyer, brochures, presentations, product information, ...)
- Videos (short clips running in loop)
- Audio (sound for specific objects or background music matching the atmosphere)
How to upload media to the library
You can add as many media as you like to your library via the big plus (Upload). Select the right category and upload a file from your computer.
If necessary, you can also remove single files from your media library:
Which file formats are supported?
Do you have trouble uploading a file? Check if the format is supported in the specific category and the file size does not exceed the limit.
|Max. file size
|.jpg, .jpeg, .png
To improve the performance of your space, we recommend to use the embedding option via YouTube/Vimeo link. Too many or very large MP4 files can slow down the loading time when entering the Space Viewer.
How to add media to objects
1. Open the 3D object library and place an object in your space. Media can only be attached to objects that have a display, e.g. monitors, laptops, iPads, screens, roll-ups, magazines, etc.
2. Now select the object by double-clicking on it or use the object list to activate editing. Go to the Displays tab in the object menu in the right sidebar.
3. Click on Choose from media library to open your library. Here you can select one of the existing media files or upload a new file. Only categories that are available for the selected object will be shown.
Alternatively, you can use the quick access icon directly on the object.