You can link flipbooks to your objects so that your visitors can read PDF files in the 3D space.
Linking a PDF File to an Object
- To add a PDF file to your object, first select the desired object.
- Click on the top button in the Quick Menu, Edit Object, and open the properties menu on the right side of the Space Editor.
- Under Links, you can now specify a PDF document in the Flipbook tab.
- Simply choose the desired PDF file or upload a new one.
Adjusting Thumbnail Image
To ensure that the object displays the appropriate thumbnail image in the space, you can set it at the object:
- Select the object and click on Edit Media.
- In the opening Quick Action menu, you can now replace the image with a click on it.
- Simply choose a suitable image or upload a new one.
To inform your visitors that there is a PDF file associated with an object, you can draw attention to it through the tooltip:
- To add a Tooltip to your object, first select the desired object.
- Click on the top button in the Quick Menu, Edit Object, and open the properties menu on the right side of the Space Editors.
- Under Text and Tooltip, you can now enter text that will be displayed when a user hovers over the object with the mouse.