The Product Editor offers you the possibility to add a sound to your 3D object. In this article you will learn how to add ambient sound.
With an individual ambient sound, you can showcase your 3D product in the best possible way.
1. You can find the sound settings here:
2. Select an MP3 file on your device and upload it.
3. Now you can manually adjust the volume and decide whether the sound should be played in a loop.
4. You can use the preview to play the sound on the 3D object. If you are not satisfied, you can delete the sound at any time.
5. Don't forget to save your settings.