This article is about the Space Editor V1 Legacy
To find out how to use the new Space Editor, click here.
Visitors enter your space at a defined point. In this article you will learn how to customize the starting point in a space.
With a customized starting point, you can guide the focus to particular highlights of your space, optimizing the first impression of visitors.
1. Take the exact position and perspective you want to set as the starting point.
2. Go to Overview in the right menu and select the space you would like to edit.
3. Click on the tool icon (Edit).
4. Select Current position.
The system will now adopt the exact point and viewing direction as the starting position that you have defined in step 1.
5. Optionally, you can also specify whether the Space Viewer should start in bird's eye view. For the Space Editor you can use the top view mode.
6. Click on Save to apply the settings.
PS: The preview image for your space will sync automatically, but this will not happen immediately. Please allow some time for the new thumbnail to appear.