This article is about the Space Editor V1 Legacy
To find out how to use the new Space Editor, click here.
Navigation spots can help to find your way around and to draw the attention to specific content. In this video you will learn how to place navigation spots in a space.
1. Go to the desired location in the room and look exactly in the direction where you want the navigation spot to be aligned. The location and the viewing direction will then be adopted exactly for that point.
2. Open the catalog from the right menu bar.
3. Click on Create Spot. The navigation spot will now be placed on the ground exactly at your position and will have the same perspective.
4. You can adjust the color and position of the spot using the editing bar on the right. However, the viewing perspective remains the same.
5. Open the 3D Space Viewer to test the navigation spot.