Tooltips are special highlights that become visible on mouseover. In this article you will learn how to create tooltips.
2. Click counter & like function
Tooltips can be defined for each individual object. They help you to make your space even more interactive. Tooltips can be used both in text form and in the form of a like button.
For each element, you can add a short explanatory text that can give visitors helpful hints and catches their eye. For example, you can use the text as a call-to-action on avatars or other objects. They can also be helpful to give an indication of linked content.
1. Activate the editor and select the object you want to edit.
2. Scroll down to INFORMATION.
3. Now you can enter the text under Tooltip.
Please note: The fields "Title" and "Description" are not displayed in the Space Viewer.
4. To view your configuration, open the Space Viewer (public link). The tooltips are not visible on mouseover in the Space Editor.
Click counter & like function
If the click count display is activated, the number of clicks on an element will appear as a tooltip above the object.
In addition, it is possible for visitors to "like" objects. A like can be submitted simply by clicking on the heart. The number of likes is then displayed as well.
The settings for this can be found in the Space Editor directly below the tooltip text:
This is how it looks in the Space Viewer:
Please sign in to leave a comment.