Users with the role of "Stand Manager" can be invited to invite stand personnel themselves. In this article you will learn how to add booth staff.
|Stand Manager||Stand Personal|
|Business card is visible on the exhibitor profile||✔️||✔️|
|Has access to the company chat||✔️||✔️|
|Can edit the company profile||✔️||✔️|
|Can edit product pages||✔️||✔️|
|Can edit job postings||✔️||✔️|
|Can see visitors of the company profile||✔️||✔️|
|Has access to partner documents||✔️||❌|
|Can invite additional booth staff||✔️||❌|
Invite Stand Manager
The Stand Manager can be invited by the Convention Manager via the backend.
1. Select your convention and go to Participants -> User accounts in the menu.
2. If the person already has a user account, you can find it using the search function. If not, you first need to create an account.
3. Assign the Stand Manager role to the account.
4. Create an exhibitor profile for the company or select an existing profile.
5. Assign the Stand Manager's user account to the exhibitor profile under Stand Personnel.
This will allow the user to have the required permissions.
6. To inform the person, you will now have to send an invitation. To do this, simply go back to the menu item User accounts.
7. All users with the role of Stand Manager will have the Send Invitation button displayed.
8. Click on Send Invitation. The person will now receive an e-mail with their login information and can log in to the frontend to update the exhibitor profile and invite additional booth staff.
Invite Stand Personal
Stand personnel can be invited by the Stand Manager via the frontend.
1. Open My Area and choose Company profile.
2. Scroll down to the Invite booth staff section.
3. Enter the e-mail address of the person you want to add as booth staff. You can also add multiple addresses at once by separating them with a comma (e.g. email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. Click on [ + Invite ]. The person will now receive an e-mail with their login data and can log in to update the exhibitor profile, for example.
PS: Alternatively, booth staff can also be added by the Convention Manager via the backend.