The "Jobs" module can be used to create job ads for exhibitors. In this article you will learn how to manage job pages in the backend.
If the job feature has been booked for your event, you will find a dedicated item in the left menu bar under Partners -> Jobs.
There you can create and manage content for various job postings as Convention Manager. You have the authorization to create, view, edit and delete jobs. Before you create job pages, make sure you have already defined the booth staff, because each job advertisement will be assigned to a contact person.
The following content can be maintained:
- User: assignment of a booth staff account (not displayed in the frontend)
- Job advertisement title (mandatory)
- Job description: Here you can add individual content using the content editor.
- Contact: Application to (e.g. e-mail, URL, contact)
- Documents (e.g. job offer for download), max. 50 MB each
PS: Booth staff can also maintain their company's job ads themselves using the frontend.