The "Products" module can be used to create subpages for exhibitors' products. In this article you will learn how to manage products in the backend.
If the product feature has been booked for your event, you will find a dedicated item in the left menu bar under Partners -> Products.
As a Convention Manager, you can enter and manage content for different products. You have the authorization to create, edit and delete products. Before you create products, you should already have created the exhibitor profiles, because each product is assigned to an exhibitor.
The following content can be maintained:
- Product title (mandatory)
- Description: You can add individual content here using the Content Editor. For instance, product videos or 3D product viewers can also be embedded.
- URL: link to an external product web page
- Keywords: for the search function (optional)
- Product image: max. 500 KB, format: jpeg, png, jpg oder gif
- Categories, if they have been defined before
- Exhibitors: assigned exhibitor profile
- Contacts: One or more contacts for the product can be selected here (selection from all stand supervisors assigned to the exhibitor).
- Documents (e.g. product brochures for download), max. 10 MB each
If no sorting is defined, the products will be displayed according to the order of creation. If a specific order is desired on the product overview (for example, to highlight the products of sponsors), it can be defined under SORT.
- Default value < 0: show first
- Default value > 0: show last
The products can be activated or deactivated individually.
PS: The stand supervisors can also maintain the product pages of their company themselves via the frontend.