The quiz can be used as an entertaining tool during a live session. In this article you will learn how to create and manage a quiz.
You can use the quiz to test the knowledge of the participants, but also to provide some entertainment and more interaction during the program.
How to create a quiz
1. Go to the menu item My Settings. If you are authorized, you will find the Quiz field there.
2. Provide a title (e.g. "rooom quiz") and click on the Create quiz button. Optionally you can also:
- assign the quiz to a specific program item,
- upload a preview image,
- choose whether to show users statistics about the answers.
3. Now you can find your quiz in the overview. Click the [ ? ] button in the list to assign one or more questions to the survey and create a question.
4. Enter the question (e.g. "What is the rooom color?") and choose an answer type.
- Single choice: One answer possible
- Multiple choice: Multiple answers possible
5. Provide possible answers and mark one or more answer(s) as correct.
6. Click on Save to add the question (and answers).
7. Now you just have to activate the quiz using the toggle bar.
Active quizzes will now appear in the frontend under the assigned program item:
You can edit your quizzes at any time via My Settings. You have the following options:
- Activate/deactivate the quiz
- Statistics: When activated, participants see a percentage breakdown of responses after submitting.
- Show correct answers: Watch out - this will unravel and end the quiz!
- QR Code: You can display the QR code in the live stream. Participants can scan the code with their smartphone to take part in the quiz.
- Edit and add questions
- Edit title, status, image and the assigned program item
- Get a preview
- View results (for single quizzes)
- Delete the entire quiz
- Export CSV file: Contains a list of all quizzes including links to the results pages.
- View rankings: This displays a global results list that includes all quizzes (if you have created more than one).
PS: The quiz can also be managed by the Convention Manager in the backend under Quizzes.