The agenda consists of multiple stages and program items. In this article you will learn how to create and manage the stages.
Before you can start creating program items for the agenda, you first need to create one or more stages. With multiple stages, a large number of program items can take place in parallel. We recommend that you work with a maximum of five stages so that the agenda remains organized.
1. Go to Program -> Stages and click on the Create stage button.
2. Fill in the following:
- Title: Name of the stage
- Image: Here you can upload a logo, for example. This will be displayed on the microsites of all program items that are assigned to the stage.
- Thumbnail image: This image will be displayed on the home page (only if stage is visible on home page).
- Color picker: You can assign a color in HEX format to each stage. This will be displayed in the frontend:
- Embedded video code: Here you can link the stream.
- Description: Here you can insert a trailer, for example (only if the stage is visible on the home page).
- Visibility: Here you can define if the stage should only be visible for certain user roles. You also have the option to display the stage on the home page and under the Agenda item.
- Show Emojis: Live emojis are activated by default for all program points assigned to the stage. However, you can also activate this feature individually for each session.
- Show Chat: The session chat is activated by default for all program points that are assigned to the stage. However, you can also activate this feature individually for each session. Select the chat option "Rocketchat" here!
- Sorting: Here you can define the order of multiple stages (value < 0: stage is not shown).
3. Save your settings.
Please sign in to leave a comment.