It is possible to export various data and reports from the rooomEvents (eventCloud) backend. In this article you will learn how to export data.
Export password links
Password links are needed, for example, when importing user accounts from external systems. The password links can be generated in the user account management.
1. Go to the menu item User accounts.
2. Select the user role for which the password links should be generated.
3. Click on the Aktionen button.
4. Choose Export Login Links By Selected Role.
5. At the same time, open an empty Excel file and import the data from the export file as follows: Data > Get Data > From File > From Text/CSV
6. Select the data origin 65001: Unicode (UTF-8) and then click Transform Data.
Export image wall
The image wall contents can be archived and exported as well.
1. To do this, go to the menu item Image Wall Export.
2. The Create Archive button will export the image wall at the current time. This process can take a few minutes.
3. Use the download button to get a ZIP file with the images.