You can meet and interact with other users in a 3D space with our live avatar system. In this article you will learn how to activate live avatars and the voice chat feature.
You can use the live avatar system in combination with voice chat easily to host interactive 3D meetings. You can combine the two features or use live avatars without voice chat.
Activate live avatars
1. Select a space where you want to activate live avatars. Open the space menu () and click on Settings. (You need to publish your space first to see this menu item, read more about it here).
2. Now click on the tab called Avatars and select an avatar type from the drop-down menu.
3. Your space is now featured with a live avatar system, and you can share your 3D Space Viewer with other people and meet them there! Check out how to configure your personal avatar and interact with others via gestures here.
Activate voice chat
In addition to that, you can talk directly to other users in your 3D space via voice chat.
1. To enable the voice chat feature for your space, go back to your space's settings and select 1 for voice chat.
2. Simply share the link to your 3D Space Viewer with your meeting guests.
Here you can find a detailed guide on how to use live avatars and the voice chat as an end-user.
Please sign in to leave a comment.