You can meet and interact with other users in a 3D space with our live avatar system. In this article you will learn how to activate live avatars and the voice chat feature.
You can use the live avatar system in combination with voice chat easily to host interactive meetings in 3D environments. You can combine the two features or use live avatars without voice chat.
Activate live avatars
1. Select a space where you want to activate live avatars. Open the menu () and click on Settings.
2. Now click on the tab called AVATARS and select an avatar type from the drop-down menu. Find out more about the different avatar types here.
3. Your space is now featured with a live avatar system, and you can share your 3D Space Viewer with other people and meet them there! Check out how to configure your personal avatar and interact with others via gestures here.
Pro tip: You can activate avatars with just one click via the menu ():
The ReadyPlayerMe avatar system will be active by default.
Activate voice chat
In addition to that, you can talk directly to other users in your 3D space via voice chat.
1. To activate the voice chat feature for your space, go to your space's avatar settings and select On for voice chat.
You can choose between two different voice chat modes:
- Normal = Continuous voice transmission
- Push To Talk = Voice transmission only when pressing the T-button
2. Simply share the link to your 3D Space Viewer with your meeting guests.
Here you and your guests can find a detailed guide on how to use live avatars and the voice chat as an end-user.